Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why yes! I am cold.

So with the new year I made a couple of resolutions. I don't think I've ever actually kept one before but I will keep trying until one sticks. Anyways, my resolutions are 

1: Get my finances in order so I can take care of my family.

2: Get my weight up to 190.

Funny thing is that my brother has pretty much the same goals. Of course he has to take a totally different approach that I do. I need to gain about 30 to 35 pounds and he needs to lose about 20, I think. Also I make an OK amount of money but need to spend more wisely and he needs to find a job having moved to a different state a few weeks ago. I just thought it was interesting. We tend to be similar in more ways then I ever expected but on to something more fun!

Last night Candice and I were watching some dance show(I don't remember what, some international competition), and watching the American team kind of reminded me of my favorite dance thing I've ever seen. Robert Murraine is pretty incredible.



And that is all I can think of right now. I had a bunch more stuff but since I didn't write anything down, I forgot it all. Good times.

No comments: