Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nice to meet you...

Last night I got a text from a number I didn't recognize. This seems to happen more often than you would think. It was kind of funny so here is the whole conversation:

matt harris "Honey im home"

Me "Ok.Who are you? My honey is at home where I am not."

matt harris "Uh its matt harris"

Me "Uh I don't know a Matt Harris and unless you're gay I'm not your honey. Plus I'm on
the other side of the country from Maryland."

matt harris "So am i"

Me "Still, I doubt I'm your honey."

matt harris "Well i can make you my bitch"

Me "Yeah doubt that too."

matt harris "So mean"

Me "I only speak the truth."

matt harris "I only speak from my heart"

Me "So your heart says to make people your bitch. What kind of person does that make you?
Good day sir."

matt harris "Good eve to you"


The weird thing is that this was probably the most normal text conversation I've had with a stranger. Also in case you were wondering, (or even if you're not) I looked up his area code (301) and it was from western Maryland.

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Bahahahahahahahahaha. Good day sir. That was awesome Dan.