Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the rapper and the pres.


I had a few things knocking around in my brain and here are the ones that I can actually remember. I know there was more but I have forgotten.
So first of all, Joaquin Phoenix has quit acting to become... a RAPPER! Yes, you read right, a rapper. Apparently he didn't want to keep doing other people's stuff and chose to follow his heart.




In other news, I watched the inauguration today. My boss said that we can come back to the plant and watch it so I got paid to watch. I thought I was going to
miss it so that was great. It was pretty interesting although I didn't expect a benediction and I really didn't expect there to be some jokes at the end.
I didn't know what to think when he said something about "white doing what's right". It seemed kind of racist but maybe I misunderstood what he was saying.
Oh well, at least I got to watch it.


1 comment:

Lis said...

I never pictured him as a rapper- that's weird