Friday, November 14, 2008

Odds and ends

I forgot to mention that in the previous post that he owns cats because they are the ninja of the animal world. And something else but I can't remember right now. The rest of this post is just random stuff.

First off, we had my work Thanksgiving dinner yesterday and afterwards we watched Iron Man. I love that movie. That was the third time watching it and I still think that the giant suit looks like a Space Marine. So here's some Warhammer 40K fun:





Someone has way too much time on their hands:





I hate those Geico commercials:





I'm am so glad the election is over:





And I have finally inconclusively proved the existence of the elusive Sewer Monkey:





Don't ask what the other stuff is.


And last but not least, this pissed me off the other night. I pulled up to a light. It was red in all four directions for several minutes but as you can see in the picture, on the left is the walking sign and the right is the don't walk sign. I don't get it. Stupid lights.

1 comment:

Chris O'Hara said...

Yeah, Iron Man was a bad ass film. I've watched it at least 5 times since I got it on dvd. And I wont disagree with you, Iron Monger does look a tad too much like a space marine...