Saturday, October 18, 2008

Juggling Fun



Yesterday the family and I went to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point. There I saw a juggler juggle two balls and a live kid. It sounds worse than it really was. He juggled two balls in one hand while holding the little boy in his other. He threw the balls a little higher then switched the boy to the other side. The more interesting thing I saw him do was spin a hula hoop on his right leg while juggling with his left, doing a paddle ball with his right hand and spinning a top on his tongue. I was tired just watching him.

Also (in the vein of my line of work) he pulled out a toilet brush, a plunger and said he will juggle them with a "piece of poo". Turns out he meant a piece of "Pooh". He had half a stuffed Pooh on a stick. I've got to admit he was pretty good.

No comments: